ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FACTORING
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LINE OF CREDIT
Patterned after bank lending, AeroFund’s Accounts Receivable Line of Credit (A/R-LOC) combines “prime plus” lending with our accounts receivable management (ARM) services.
Our financing program is structured as a loan, not as a purchase of receivables, a common practice in traditional factoring. With our easy approval process, we can lend from $250,000 to $3,000,000 against our clients’ accounts receivables. As in bank lending, interest fees are tied to the prime rate as listed in the Wall Street Journal.
Our Accounts Receivable Management service, an important part of our financing program, provides our clients with:
- 24/7 On-Line access to account information Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly A/R analysis reports
- Critical credit analyses and information of our clients’ customers
- A means to establish and monitor credit limits for customers
- Clerical functions such as receiving, posting, and depositing payments
- Collection services available
- And more…
If traditional bank financing is not an option for your business, and you are interested in improving the managment of your accounts receivable, you will want to learn about AeroFund Financial’s Accounts Receivable Line of Credit. “Relationship Lending for Business…”
Contact us for more information…
The solution to your cash flow problems is only a phone call away.
Click here to contact sales.
1 800 747-4234